Well, we are still running behind getting these posts done, but one thing we have done is start a few more seeds. I had these left over peat pots from a year ago. They take seed starter soil, but it was what I had and I was trying to not buy too much more. We pulled out the seed starter mix and got to work.
Well, we found pots
Once they were filled, we ended up putting chives (from the chive box), as well as dill, cilantro, and parsley in them. This allowed us to finish off a few seed packets and again try to use what we have.
I apparently forgot to take an after picture with all the popsicle sticks sticking out, but its the same as every other year. By the time we got these started, we had already started moving the tomatoes out of the seedling containers, so some of the cups got put in that tray to save space. The rest got put in a muffin tin at first. Once we finished potting up the tomatoes, the rest got moved into that container as well.
An almost done photo
Since I did this a while ago, I can say they all seemed to have sprouted quite nicely. They are still a bit small to go in the ground, but they are making up time quickly. The entire tray currently lives outside and is getting ready to harden off and be put into the front beds. Maybe I will remember first of the month pictures... Maybe.