Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Accepting the world

Try as I might, I think I have finally lost the battle for the cilantro plants. They have flowered pretty heavily, and I am going to let them go to seed and then harvest the coriander.
Flowering cilantro
It was time to start growing some replacement plants. That means more pots that I start over again. Yesterday that was our only goal.
Back to filling pots
This time, I wanted to make sure to try restarting the pak choi. Something is loving it int he bed and the seedlings are having a hard time, so I will restart it and hopefully move it. We are also trying a new kind of cilantro from Seeds for Change. Hopefully we can actually get the saved seeds to work next year.
Seeds ready to go in the dirt
In the end, we planted 2 of each type of cilantro and 2 pak choi. Now to wait for it to grow so we can see how different the two forms of cilantro are.
Now to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment