Thursday, September 27, 2012

Audrey is PINK??

What we normally see. 
Some days, I swear that plant is out to drive me insane. There are days I swear it is mocking me. But today, I swear this plant took it to another level.

Today I noticed that Audrey the morning glory had pink flowers. We originally bought a blue flowered plant. Now granted, we have seen light blue flowers with purple stripes before, but this was a first.


Did it HAVE TO BE PINK? Pooka's picture. 

What is even more interesting is there seem to be quite a few of these pink flowers. But whatever, more then likely this is a result of the genetics and it mixing something. What, I don't know, but something. Oh well, but of all the colors did it really have to be pink. Can you tell I don't like pink?

Pooka hasn't noticed YET, but I have a feeling a discussing about genetics is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment