Monday, May 5, 2014

Time

As my morning starts, I look around at all the things that need done. Pooka talks of her garden and what she wants to put where while she gets ready for school. She draws pictures of the garden and notes to her friends about theirs. I am wishing for more time.
Signs of life and work that needs done
This past weekend we were lucky enough to see some of our family. While I adored having them and wish they were closer, it also meant that not as much got done. I know had I asked them to help, they would have, but honestly, I was glad they were here. I miss my sisters and brothers and I know the kids miss them as well.

I am starting to ramble. I was starting this post to apologize for the lack of posts lately. Time has not been our friend. I love and hate this time of year. We still have school, especially with all the snow days, but spring fever has hit. Pooka wants nothing more to play in the yard and garden. Add to that the beginning of summer activities and the ending of school and the winter ones. Some days feel like things are never ending, and yet the life and the promise of garden shows us that soon the freedom from work and school will be here. As a result, the blog has taken a small backseat as has the garden. I am hoping now that things should start slowing down we can get caught up and maybe just maybe caught up. Here is to the quiet of summer being here and everyone being ready for it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we were able to come see you, too. *hugs* The garden *will* get planted. I know you will make it happen. :)

    *Twink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it will get done. I am just in my "What did I get myself into" period. I am glad you guys were able to come. We miss you all terribly

      Delete