Monday, April 15, 2013

10 years ago

Ten years ago, I lost the ability to think only of myself. Ten years ago, was the first time I realized it was really time to grow up when Brother was born.

He has come so far in so many years. Not all years were good, and we have had alot of great years. We have had challenges, some are just the ones every parent faces, others are not. No matter what, I love that boy with all my heart, and I am proud to see the person he is growing into.

So with that, I am going to leave with a picture of Brother's blueberry bush (You didn't think you would get to see the kids did you?). The bush has adjusted to it's new pot flawlessly. I never saw it have transplant shock, so we are hoping it is all happy and content. Maybe we will get something off it this year. I know between that and Brother's blue potatoes, that boy is going to have alot more interest in what is going on outside besides who is around to play with.

Happy Birthday Brother.
Brother's Blueberry bush

No comments:

Post a Comment