Tuesday, May 14, 2013

PLANTS EVERYWHERE

The plants have finally taken over. Or at least they took over enough that I forgot what was out there.

A couple weeks ago, but gives a good idea what it looked like
These pictures are a couple weeks old, but you can see how the plants are not sorted, and they just landed places, so I had no real idea what had survived to this point.
Part 2
I spent part of Saturday evening outside sorting the plants into catergories. I think Daddy wanted to know what was out there as much as I did. It took a bit but the final tally is.
2 Jalepenos, 5 green peppers, 2 bell peppers
2 cucumber pots, 1 celery for sure, one I think I seeded recently, 6 tomatoes,










1 colored carrot, one orange carrot, 2 potatoes, 2 blueberries, 2 strawberries, 1 green onion, 4 mystery squash 4 Romanesco broccolli




On the table is herbs on the left, 2 pots of scallions, 5 broccoli, 6 pak choi in one chair, 6 green beans in another, and off to the side is 4 Pooka sunflowers and 5 commercial sunflowers.















The front porch contains: 6 Romas, 9 Beefsteaks, 10 rainbow Cherry tomatoes, 3 Better boys,

The seedlings of herbs, 3 velvet sunflowers, and 2 five color peppers, 5 poblanos, 6 sweet peppers and a couple of zuchinni

Now to keep it all alive till it goes in the ground and hope we get a decent harvest. Wish us luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment